Giving the young generation the means of its autonomy through education and research.
Leading it in the short term towards a strategy of economic growth.
"The tools for growth are known and available, but they are not shared with those who need them most."
The Dokeos Foundation is a non-profit whose purpose is to lead students between the ages of 16 and 25 to short-term economic growth through training and research programs.
Open Mars Project is its main initiative. With our local and international partners, we are building, in the heart of the Moroccan desert, a Martian Village whose mission is to contribute to the economic development through innovation.
To achieve this, the Dokeos Foundation is developing three action plans:
- The construction of a Martian Village that builds on the discoveries of ESA, NASA, Mars Society and Wageningen University in space agriculture to transform the desert into an oasis.
- The reception of pupils and students in the Space Center to initiate them to aeronautical technologies and to the forms of agronomy 2.0 adapted to the extreme climatic conditions: irrigation by central pivot for cereals, vertical culture in air-conditioned container for the leafy vegetables and culture in self-regulated greenhouse for the fruit vegetables.
- The promotion of this initiative to attract investors and quickly lead to a scaling up of the experience.
Projects and vision
Open Mars Project
Open Mars Project is based on a simple idea. The Moroccan desert is similar in many ways to the soil of the planet Mars. Agricultural technologies developed by ESA and NASA can be applied there and space exploration can be experimented with.
The Power of Imagination
Become an actor of the foundation!
You can contribute to the Dokeos Foundation in three ways:
- Are you a student? Participate in the project by filling out our form below
- By financing the projects through tax-free donations
- By offering your expertise, products and services in exchange for marketing communication about your contribution