1. DOKEOS ELEARNING SUITE is a cloud elearning platform with 8 tools provided as-a-service, that starts with a trial period of 60 days. This free trial is not allowed with a Gmail, Yahoo et Hotmail email addresses.
2. In the trial period you’re allowed to :
- import and manage users with limitation (5 users maximum);
- import and manage contents (500Mb maximum) ;
3. At the end of the free trial your platform will be suspended, and you will be able to:
- purchase a “subscription plan” by contacting our team through the contact form inside the system;
- stop using the LMS;
- in case a subscription plan is not purchased dokeos have the right to delete the trial installation included ALL the contents and datas at anytime;
4. Dokeos does not provide any service level agreement (from now on SLA) for non paid subscriptions.
1. Payments come with a yearly formula, with automatic renewal;
2. For the Dokeos products, if a paid subscription plan is not renewed by the customer, the platform will be suspended. It can be re-activated by subscribing a new plan;
3. Customers can unsubscribe from an automatic renewal anytime by contacting our support team.
Additional modules and other services
1. Payments come with a Yearly formula with automatic renewal or with a “one off” payment fee depending on services. This services can be activated and works only if you have an active plan of Dokeos Cloud;
2. For the additional service that comes with a yearly formula, if a paid subscription plan is not renewed by the customer, the service will be suspended. It can be re-activated re-purchasing the service;
3. Customers can unsubscribe the service from an automatic renewal anytime by contacting our support team.
USE OF THE SERVICES
1. Dokeos provides standard support for the purchased services to you at no additional charge;
2. Not be considered liable or responsible about a customer (and its users) malicious or improper platform usage, including copyright claims, internationally.
Protection of Your Data:
1. We shall maintain appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of your data;
2. We shall not modify your data, unless expressly permitted in writing to our personnel by you, or access your data except to provide the contracted services and prevent or address service or technical problems. Or at your request and, for example, in connection with technical support matters.
Dokeos customers shall:
1. Be responsible for users’ compliance with this agreement, be responsible for the accuracy, quality and legality of your own data and of the means by which you acquired your data which has been made available in our software;
2. Use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the services, and notify us promptly of any such unauthorized access or use;
3. Use the Dokeos services only in accordance with the Dokeos documentation, and in any case complying with applicable laws and government regulations;
4. Make the Dokeos services available to anyone other than those users under full customer’s responsibility;
5. Not use the services to store or transmit infringing, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, or to store or transmit material in violation of third-party privacy rights or any other material that Dokeos considers inappropriate;
6. Not use the Dokeos services to store or transmit malicious Code;
7. Not interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the services or third-party data contained therein, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the services or their related systems or networks.
Dokeos platform usage:
1. Deleting users will determine losing their tracking and reporting data.
2. Users in status “inactive” will maintain their tracking and reporting data. You can reactivate your “incative” users anytime.
1. Website, in the Pricing tab.
2. Costs matrix and billing policy can change at anytime, under sole Dokeos discretion.
The standard helpdesk service is provided with the SLA you will subscribe by upgrade your portal after the 60 days free trial.
1. Dokeos and their partners are authorized to follow-up the LMS administrator via e-mail
2. Terms and Conditions may change at any time at Dokeos sole discretion.
3. Dokeos is authorized to include the customer’s company logo in the dokeos website under the “Clients” area