At the clinical research & digital learning conference, we met with toxicologists from the Society of Toxicology.
Editorial by Thomas De Praetere
During these discussions, the participants emphasised specific needs:
- How to use digital learning to train production teams and validate compliance with cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices).
- cGCP (Current Good Clinical Practices) and social learning: how to share best practice without losing sight of the strategic aspects
- Quality control: how to validate skills without taking a purely procedural approach
- How to simulate an audit of the FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) with digital learning tools
- How to quickly integrate a new regulation in a digital learning portal
DOKEOS digital learning solutions
These issues highlighted several crossovers between the interest of toxicologists, and the capabilities of our tools. Through extensive demonstrations we presented the most relevant features of the DOKEOS MANAGER LMS and our tools dedicated to examination certification and validation (DOKEOS EVALUATION):
- Construction of tests and validations
- Establishment of extensive and accurate reports
- Creation of a personal training record (Individual Training File)
- Integration of diplomas in personal training records
- Compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11
In order to continue these discussions and share documentation, we have organised a meeting at the IPSEN laboratories in Boulogne-Billancourt (Paris) in January 2015.
Dokeos will be present at the 54th annual conference of the Society of Toxicology and ToxExpo in March 2015. Contact us to participate in these meetings.