Setting up a corporate e-learning induction program
Why invest in an e-learning induction program?
Recruiting new employees takes time and money – on average 23 days and more than 6,000 euros. When you finally find a rare pearl, you want to keep it! Yet companies still lose 25% of their new employees within the first 12 months. The cause is often a lack of support and structure.
Offer an integration course delivered through e-learning to facilitate their arrival! This type of training is beneficial both for employees and employers.
Benefits for employees
Only 52% of employees who join a new company benefit from an induction course.
Yet there are well-known advantages:
- The feeling of being supported
- Getting quickly up to speed
- A desire to invest and stay in the business for long term
- Flexibility in hours
- No time lost travelling to training
- No waiting periods as the training can be started at any time
Benefits for employers
Did you know that delivering induction courses through e-learning reduces training time by 40%?
This is in addition to many other positives:
- Improved motivation and employee skills
- Reduced staff turnover
- Faster employee contributions to profits
- Program flexibility, fully adaptable to corporate goals
- Reduced training costs
- ROI of e-learning can be up to 60% greater than from conventional training
Best practices for effective e-learning induction programs
Have you considered developing an attractive scenario for your e-learning induction program? This can reduce the training time for your new employees by up to 50%.
Embed videos in your training. Easy to implement and disseminate, these enhance the effectiveness of their learning by up to 56% by making it more human!
Looking for an e-learning provider who can offer relevant training courses for new employees? Take advantage of DOKEOS’ expertise: contact us!