Integrate your dynamic HTML5 content into Dokeos!
Many companies use online tools, such as Prezi, to make their presentations dynamic. These tools are inexpensive and easy to use. They are also very effective in capturing the attention of learners undertaking e-learning studies…
Save time with Dokeos LMS! No need to (re)create content each time for your elearning modules. You can (re)use this dynamic HTML5 content just as it is in the Dokeos LMS. A line of code is all that’s needed to integrate it. It’s as easy as embedding a YouTube video on your website!
5 pieces of dynamic HTML5 content to improve your elearning modules
Here is a partial list of dynamic HTML5 content that can be integrated into Dokeos.
- Moving Slideshare or Prezi presentations: give your learners an overview of the subject, then go into detail by zooming in on each aspect.
- Genial.ly or ThingLink interactive images: make your images or maps interactive by adding pop-ups containing text, video or sound.
- Tiki Toki 2D and 3D timelines: create timelines that include images, sounds and video, to present your company during an induction session.
- Doodle real-time surveys: insert surveys into your elearning courses.
- Adways dynamic video: insert pop-ups into your videos to draw attention to good practices or behaviours to be avoided.
Do you want to integrate existing dynamic HTML5 content into your training courses? Contact our teams: they will be happy to give you a demonstration.